More Useful Stuff
- +How Much Of Your Body Build Can You Really Blame On Genetics?
- +Here's How You Can Steal The Rock’s Secret Weapon For Building Muscle
- +If You Want To Grow Your Guns, Here Are 32 Exercises Smarter Than Bicep Curls
- +How to Make Your Upper Body Instantly Appear More Muscular
- +Stimulate Your Gains With This Biceps Curl Variation
Here’s why Martin Hood, spokesperson and legal advisor to the South African Gunowners’ Association and an attorney specialising in firearm-related matters, won’t give up his guns.
“Because the Constitution states that I am a free person, I have the freedom of choice, movement and the right to life. I want the right to make my own decisions, such as owning a firearm independently of any dogma or collected principles that say I cannot. I am an individual and I believe in making my own decisions and not being dictated to by government. Criminals do not obey gun-free sides and prey on the weak and unprotected. I will not be weak or unprotected. Our politicians and mayors have the VIP Protection Unit and armed guards to protect them, so why can I not have the same right?”