More Useful Stuff
- +This Lifting Technique Will Make Your Biceps Look Like Baseballs
- +Do This One Move Before Your Curls to Build Massive Biceps
- +How Much Of Your Body Build Can You Really Blame On Genetics?
- +Here's How You Can Steal The Rock’s Secret Weapon For Building Muscle
- +If You Want To Grow Your Guns, Here Are 32 Exercises Smarter Than Bicep Curls
Here’s why Martin Hood, spokesperson and legal advisor to the South African Gunowners’ Association and an attorney specialising in firearm-related matters, won’t give up his guns.
“Because the Constitution states that I am a free person, I have the freedom of choice, movement and the right to life. I want the right to make my own decisions, such as owning a firearm independently of any dogma or collected principles that say I cannot. I am an individual and I believe in making my own decisions and not being dictated to by government. Criminals do not obey gun-free sides and prey on the weak and unprotected. I will not be weak or unprotected. Our politicians and mayors have the VIP Protection Unit and armed guards to protect them, so why can I not have the same right?”