More Useful Stuff
- +Don’t Let Drake’s Bench Press Fail Happen To You - Here's How
- +Science Explains Why These 9 Songs Are The All-Time Most Catchy - And How To Get Them Out Of Your Head
- +How You Can Instantly Make Any Team Member Quit Slacking And Pull His Own Weight
- +President Obama Just Released His Workout Playlist, and It’s Surprisingly Awesome
- +Is It Tacky To Create A Playlist For Sex?
For an iPod with no touchscreen
Find free solutions: Floola for Mac (floola.com) or SharePod for PC (getsharepod.com).
For a newer-generation iPod or the iPhone
Try Macroplant’s Pod to PC/Mac software (macroplant.com).
Once you load the program, you’ll need to connect your iPod or iPhone using its USB cable. This will launch iTunes and prompt you to sync the device. Opt out or you’ll erase everything on the device. Now use the program.