More Useful Stuff
- +This Fitness Model Has A Killer 6 Pack... Even While She's 6 Months Pregnant
- +Cristiano Ronaldo Makes an Insane Amount of Money From Instagram
- +5 Daily Habits That You Don't Realise Are Making You Anxious
- +This Is Why Social Media Is Actually Terrible For Your Social Life
- +4 Times Social Media Saved Lives. Because Your Newsfeed Deserves Some Happiness
With our investigative articles into The Tim Noakes Diet, we feel partially responsible for these Tim Noakes tweets. An editor for Dazed Magazine in the UK, who also happens to be named Tim Noakes, has reportedly had a lot of nutrition questions thrown at him over Twitter.
Thankfully, the UK Tim Noakes has taken it all in good humour.
Tim Noakes the sports scientist tweets using the handle @ProfTimNoakes. As a tribute to UK Tim’s good humour, we’ve compiled a list of parody accounts that should add some LOLs to your procrastination time.
1. The Peter De Villiers Parody
2. Bored Ghost
3. The Alan Garner Parody
4. The LA Fitness Parody
Because sometimes evil (although not endorsed) is funny.