More Useful Stuff
- +Leave A Lasting Impression With Every Woman You Meet
- +Is Waking Up To Pee At Night A Health Warning? This Person Thinks It Could Be
- +Is Your Girlfriend Fantasising About Someone Else When You Have Sex?
- +5 Everyday Problems And How To Deal With 'Em
- +Earn Respect as the New Guy the Willem Alberts Way
“When you’re playing away from home, hostile fans are a part of the game – just like critics are a part of life. I didn’t always appreciate having naartjies thrown at me, but I did take the abuse as a form of self-motivation. Something I could never figure out about rugby fans is that when I was lining up to take a penalty kick, the would boo, but when I scored, they would cheer. That’s when I knew, the only way they can keep you quiet is by beating you.”