More Useful Stuff
- +Does Your Sperm Have an Expiration Date?
- +Skinny Guys, Bulk Up Now! Just Like This Guy.
- +The 10 Things Most Likely To Kill South African Men - And How To Beat Them
- +10 Things You Probably Always Believed About Erectile Dysfunction That Are Complete Myths
- +8 Symptoms That Mean You Could Have Low Testosterone Levels
When a pair of bicycle wheels cost as much as an entire motorbike, you’d expect something really special.
As the name implies, the Mad Fibers are unfeasibly light at 1085g, while your standard spokes-and-rims wheels weigh close to double. But when you switch to these spectacular looking hoops, it’ll feel like you have an extra two gears on the hills.
Wherever you look there are just flat shapes so it’s clear they’re pretty aerodynamic too. The ‘spokes’ are glued on a large surface area of the rim and wrapped around the hub at the other end.
Are they strong enough?
Well the company owners are pretty confident, offering a 4-year crash replacement program.