More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
Renier Janse van Rensburg earned his title of Pancake King after producing a record-breaking 724 pancakes per hour for over eight hours from five frying pans. He says the temperature of the pan is more important than the batter. “If the pan sings when you pour the batter in, then it’s too hot.” His Highness recommends a simple recipe using a non-stick pan and adding 2 tablespoons of oil into the batter. Let the mix stand for 2 to 3 hours, or overnight like Janse Van Rensburg does.
Mix a batter fit for kings
1 cup of flour
1 cup of water
1 cup of milk
¼ tbsp salt
¼ tbsp baking
Gently lift an edge of the pancake with your spatula. If it’s golden brown then it’s ready for lift-off. Slide your spatula under the entire pancake, and lift and flip with one motion. Voila!