More Useful Stuff
- +Are You Mansplaining? And What Is Mansplaining Anyway? A Guy's Guide
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
- +Michael Phelps & Michael Jordan Have Some Tips For You On How To Stay Calm When The Pressure Is On
- +Why Samuel L. Jackson Wants To Talk About Your Balls
- +6 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Keep your pencil moving. “In a creative process, it’s virtually impossible to generate only good ideas, so you need to increase the quantity and diversity of your ideas,” says Dr Sebastian Fixson, an associate professor of technology and operations management at Babson College. “You can sort through their merits later.” Start by setting an ambitious but attainable numeric goal, such as 50 ideas in an hour. Trying to solve a problem? Think about analogous situations in a different field. Say you’re trying to come up with a time-saving strategy: think about a situation in which time is of the essence, like a Formula 1 pit stop. How does the crew shave off seconds? Look up the methods it uses and generate ideas based on them.