More Useful Stuff
- +How Much Of Your Body Build Can You Really Blame On Genetics?
- +This Is The Toughest Bodyweight Workout Your Upper Body Has Ever Encountered
- +The 3-Move Workout That Gives You 6-Pack Abs
- +Why You Should Eat More And Lift Heavy To Lose Fat
- +7 Things You Do In the Morning That Make You Feel Tired All Day
Whether you sing the blues or not, a little extra happiness in winter won’t do any harm.
It’s no surprise that sport increases happy hormones as well as fitness, but West Virginia University scientists found joining a team increases all aspects of health satisfaction. If you train solo you’re five times more likely to have a poor perception of your health, according to the study. Avoid depression and illnesses by playing rugby once a week. Don’t fancy the bloody nose? Organise a running group with your friends.