More Useful Stuff
- +The Science Is In: Funny Dudes Make The Best Lovers
- +Is It Actually Possible to Be Allergic to Exercise?
- +Dry, Itchy And Flaky Scalp? Here’s The No-Nonsense Fix
- +This Guy Is Proof That No Excuse Is Too Big To Stand Between You And Your Goals
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
Muisbosskerm, Lambert’s Bay
GPS: S 32° 08.021′ E 18° 18.345′ | Muisbosskerm | Province: Western Province
Ditch the defrosted stuff they serve you in cities and drive up the Cape West Coast to South Africa’s original open-air restaurant. Here, on the sands of the West Coast shoreline and in the hands of the Turner family, you can feast to your stomach’s content on their scrumptious seafood buffet that guarantees the freshest crayfish in the country.