More Useful Stuff
- +Would You Get A Coffee And Um, Cream At A Blowjob Cafe Staffed By Sex Robots?
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +11 Positions You Should Definitely Try For Maximum Penetration During Sex
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
Bolster your immune system
You’ll experience a spike in immunoglobulin A, an antibody that can fight off respiratory and stomach infections
Cut your prostate cancer risk
The more you ejaculate, the more carcinogens you’ll flush out of your sex gland, say Australian researchers
Halve your risk of a fatal heart attack
Sex causes a surge in testosterone, a hormone that helps protect your heart from stress.
Ignite your fat burners
During a passionate bout of sex, men use 143 muscles and torch as many kilojoules as during a 15-minute jog.
De-stress your mind
After orgasm, your body releases oxytocin, a hormone that acts as a natural anti-anxiety drug.
Bonus Tip: Turn Off the Tap
A sloppy first kiss can torpedo a new romance, say University at Albany researchers. They asked 122 women about smooching and found that two thirds had ended a budding relationship because the guy tried to wet-vac their face. Why is it so hard for us to hold back? Men have weak sensory receptors, so we need wetter kisses to improve the exchange of pheromones contained in saliva.