More Useful Stuff
- +A Selfie A Day Keeps The Blues Away, According To A New Study
- +Why Every Man Should Cook With His Kids - And How To Get Started
- +Michael Phelps & Michael Jordan Have Some Tips For You On How To Stay Calm When The Pressure Is On
- +These 5 Tricks Will Help You Get Better Quality Sleep Every Night
- +This Is How Many Extra Calories You’ll Eat Tomorrow If You Stay Up Late Tonight
Q: My wife shouts at our kids constantly. Some of it they deserve, most of it they don’t. I think she uses it as stress relief. How can I get her to ease up?
A: She’s not shouting at the kids – she’s shouting at you for not being tougher on the kids. It isn’t right that she’s lashing out at the youngsters, but my guess is she’s frustrated about carrying the burden of running the family penal system.
Talk to her when the kids are in bed, confess how you feel about her loudmouth act and tell her you’re willing to play bad cop. Step it up, and she’ll tone it down.