More Useful Stuff
- +The Invisible Health Condition Behind Everything From Heart Disease To Erectile Dysfunction
- +Can You Make Her Orgasm By Fondling Her Breasts?
- +This "Healthy" Habit Could Actually Triple Your Chances Of A Heart Attack
- +Nutritionists Want You To Eat More Of These 10 Fatty Foods
- +Listen Up: Here Are 4 Ways Your Brain Will Suffer If You Stop Working Out
Get up with the sparrows to ward off weight gain.
Late risers, defined as those who stay in bed until 10am, take in an extra 1 035kJ throughout the day, according to research at Northwestern University in Illinois. It seems that when sleeping and eating are not aligned with one’s body clock it can change appetite and metabolism. Here’s how irregular hours affected the diets of late and normal risers (defined as those who are up by 8am).
Normal Risers Weekly Servings Vs Late Risers
3 Fast Food 5
24 Fruit and Veg 13
1.3 Fizzy Drinks 4.5
7 Caffeinated Drinks 13