More Useful Stuff
- +Eat These Common Foods to Cut Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- +Yes, There's a Way to Get Rid Of Junk Food Cravings—and Here's How to Do It
- +Drink This And You'll Burn An Extra 490 Calories Per Week
- +If You Can't Stop Passing Gas, You Need To Read This
- +Here's A One Weird Reason You Might Be Struggling To Poop
Water is Best
Really, we’re sure you know this by now, but it’s the best. It even beats fibre for the best cure for umm… constipation. According to a new study in American Journal of Gastroenterology, increasing your liquid consumption is better for keeping you regular than those nasty fibre-packed prunes. Drink up.