More Useful Stuff
- +The 3 Best Things You Can Do For Your Diet This Year
- +Do These 19 Exercises And You'll Carve A Rock-Hard Six-Pack
- +Forget Running - You Can Burn Double The Calories Doing This
- +Cut The BS: Nutritionists Reveal The Biggest Weight Loss Porkies They’ve Ever Heard
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
Your favourite orange juice may be weighing you down in the long run. That’s right, as healthy as it is, fruit juice and other sugar sweetened beverages is associated with more weight gain in the long-term, according to a new study. While fruit juice and sugar-sweetened beverages can pack on kilos in the long run, liquids such as water, coffee, tea and diet beverages is associated with less weight gain, the study found. Yet another good reason to drink water and coffee!