More Useful Stuff
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Why You Should Eat More And Lift Heavy To Lose Fat
- +These 5 Common Mistakes You Keep Making Are Piling On The Fat
- +Here's The Low Down On Man Boobs And What You Can Do About Them
- +Every Man Should Be Doing These 5 Things To Lose Weight Before Noon
Your favourite orange juice may be weighing you down in the long run. That’s right, as healthy as it is, fruit juice and other sugar sweetened beverages is associated with more weight gain in the long-term, according to a new study. While fruit juice and sugar-sweetened beverages can pack on kilos in the long run, liquids such as water, coffee, tea and diet beverages is associated with less weight gain, the study found. Yet another good reason to drink water and coffee!