More Useful Stuff
- +Three Things We Learned about a Standing Desk
- +Swap This One Item On Your Dinner Plate And You'll Instantly Burn Calories - And Poop More!
- +Drink This And You'll Burn An Extra 490 Calories Per Week
- +Cut The Carb Crap: This Is What You Should Be Eating
- +This Guy Lost 90 Kilograms. Here's How He Transformed His Body
Your favourite orange juice may be weighing you down in the long run. That’s right, as healthy as it is, fruit juice and other sugar sweetened beverages is associated with more weight gain in the long-term, according to a new study. While fruit juice and sugar-sweetened beverages can pack on kilos in the long run, liquids such as water, coffee, tea and diet beverages is associated with less weight gain, the study found. Yet another good reason to drink water and coffee!