More Useful Stuff
- +11 Positions You Should Definitely Try For Maximum Penetration During Sex
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
Too much TV may sap sperm count
Researchers used data on 189 young men, aged 18–22, who participated in the Rochester Young Men’s Study (2009–2010) to compare hours per week of moderate and vigorous exercise and hours per week watching TV, video, or DVDs over a 3-month period with subsequent semen quality (measured as sperm concentration, motility, morphology, and total sperm count).
Men who got the most physical activity (15 or more hours a week) had a significantly higher sperm concentration than men who got the least (less than 5 hours a week).
Men who spent the most hours glued to the screen (more than 20 hours a week) had significantly lower sperm concentration and total sperm count than men who logged no screen time.
It would be interesting to see the comparison for total sedentary time.