More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
Zayn Malik recently cancelled a concert that he was due to perform at in London due to continuing problems with anxiety.
His statement on Instagram (below) explains to fans the problems he’s been experiencing and asks for empathy. We think Zayn is setting a great example. Too many guys with depression and anxiety suffer in silence. The traditional masculine archetype of facing difficulties with stoic strength prevents many men from seeking necessary help.
The bottom line: We believe that a healthy lifestyle can help you to cope with anxiety (See How Running Can Help You Beat Stress-Related Anxiety) but ff, like Zayn, you are experiencing problems with depression in anxiety then you should think about seeing a mental health professional. Reaching out is not a sign of weakness it’s a sign of strength.