More Useful Stuff
- +Do These 19 Exercises And You'll Carve A Rock-Hard Six-Pack
- +Add This Ultimate Plyometric Finisher Onto Your Next Workout For Explosive Gains
- +10 Reasons Your Eyes Are Bloodshot (And No, It's Not Weed)
- +Your Guide To The 3 Best Fat-Torching Workout Strategies
- +You Need To Try This Training Strategy If You Want To Get Lean Fast
Take your pulse for 60 sec at your wrist or neck:
60-100bpm is considered normal.
40-60 means you’re in great physical shape.
IN AND OUT
Count the number of breaths in you make per minute:
15 or fewer is excellent.
Over 25 means you need to do more cardio.
Did you use your mouth? If so, your nasal cavity may be obstructed. A simple spray will help.