More Useful Stuff
- +5 Ways To Sleep Soundly Even If You’re In Bed With A Kicking Blanket Thief
- +8 Foods You Had No Idea Could Put You To Sleep
- +These 5 Tricks Will Help You Get Better Quality Sleep Every Night
- +7 Things You Do In the Morning That Make You Feel Tired All Day
- +This Is How Many Extra Calories You’ll Eat Tomorrow If You Stay Up Late Tonight
Don’t underestimate a good night’s rest. It may clear the mind of toxins – literally, a new mice study found. When we’re sleeping, the space between our brain cells may increase, which allows toxins that build up during waking hours to be eliminated. This means that our brains are in a completely different state during sleep, which suggests a new role for sleep in terms of health and disease and can provide new targets for treating neurological disease.Try our 3 Tips For Better Sleep.