More Useful Stuff
- +Why Samuel L. Jackson Wants To Talk About Your Balls
- +STUDY: Smoking Cigarettes Causes One Third Of All Cancer Deaths (Not Just Lung Cancer!)
- +7 Health Reasons You Should Knock Back A Beer Right Now
- +These 5 Proven Strategies Will Help You Ditch Cigs For Good
- +BUSTED! Undeniable Proof That Beer Is Good For You
FROTHY OR FOAMY
There’s too much protein in your pee, which means your kidneys aren’t doing their job of filtering it out. Unfortunately, you could be staring at diabetes or kidney disease.
The forecast: bacterial infection with E. coli or another bug, especially if there’s a foul smell or a burning sensation. The cloudiness is a by-product of white blood cells’ working to fight germs.
Blood can signal an enlarged prostate or a kidney stone. Red from start to stop? It may be kidney or bladder cancer, says Dr Stephen Nakada, a University of Wisconsin urologist.
BROWN OR RUSTY
Blood sometimes looks brown. The same colour change can also be caused by bilirubin, a liver by-product that can signal liver disease. Rust-hued urine can be a bacterial calling card.