More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Yes, It’s Possible to Overdose On Coffee. Here's What To Do If You Drank Too Much
- +Why Samuel L. Jackson Wants To Talk About Your Balls
- +6 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Can the lowly legume’s rep rise any higher? Yes: eating one cup of legumes each day for three months can reduce your blood pressure, heart rate and overall cardiovascular disease risk, according to a study of people with diabetes published in the Archives of Internal Medicine. The high amounts of potassium and magnesium found in legumes may play a role in regulating blood pressure naturally. Enliven your legumes: try this beer-glazed black beans recipe in The Carnivore’s Guide To Vegetables. You can also Swim Your Way To Lower Blood Pressure, found a study in the online American Journal of Cardiology.