More Useful Stuff
- +These Full-Length, Non-Pornographic Movies Are Somehow Available to Watch on Pornhub
- +This Might Be the New Cure For Erectile Dysfunction
- +How You Can Rock Our Top 5 Most Badass Black On Black Watches
- +BUSTED: 6 Promises Weight Loss Pills Make That You Should Never Believe
- +Cut This One Thing Out Your Diet And You Won't Wake Up To Pee In The Night
A new study reveals a link between exercise and erectile/sexual function in men.
Lead author Adriana Vidal, PhD, of Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre in Los Angeles, and her colleagues, reviewed lifestyle and medical data for 295 healthy men (32% of whom were African American).
The men completed health questionnaires as part of a prostate-cancer risk study and provided information about their physical activity levels, as well as sexual function, including the ability to have erections and orgasms.
The researchers found that men who exercised most often (the equivalent of 2 hours of running or 3.5 hours of moderate exercise per week) reported higher sexual function than men who exercised less frequently, regardless of race. This is the first research to examine this association in a diverse study population.