More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Yes, It’s Possible to Overdose On Coffee. Here's What To Do If You Drank Too Much
- +Why Samuel L. Jackson Wants To Talk About Your Balls
- +6 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Hold the bun, help your heart. Cutting carbs can boost your HDL (good) cholesterol, according to a new study in the Annals of Internal Medicine. Researchers found that dieters who limited their carbohydrate intake to vegetable sources – but filled up on protein or fat – had 20% higher levels of HDL cholesterol after six months. Try out The Carnivore’s Guide To Vegetables. The scientists speculate that the change may be due to the increase in fat consumption, which can boost HDL levels.