More Useful Stuff
- +Women Reveal The One Thing That Instantly Attracts Them To You
- +5 Times People Got So Hangry They Nearly Killed For Their Food
- +Feel The Burn In Just 4 Minutes With This Insane Burpee Workout
- +Are Your Testosterone Levels Normal?
- +These Guys Revealed The One Thing They Would Do If It Wasn't Considered Too "Girly"
According to a new study at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia, coffee provides a better source of antioxidants than fruits or vegetables, which are known to have particularly high levels of them
Researchers had previously been aware of the antioxidant properties of coffee, some even arguing that. Antioxidants are chemicals that fight free radicals — elements found naturally in the body or in environmental toxins that damage cells and may play a part in causing cancer.
The health benefits of coffee are fairly well-known: Coffee can aid in losing weight, curing headaches, and preventing diabetes. The antioxidants in coffee have been shown to potentially fight obesity and aid in losing weight. There has also been research surrounding the properties in coffee actually help in protecting retinas and eyes as well as stimulating the mind which may contribute to Preventing Alzheimers Disease, other forms of dementia, or chronic diseases like cancer and stroke, according to various other studies.