More Useful Stuff
- +How You Can Master The Clapping Pull-Up
- +Here's Why You Should Stop Worrying About How Much Sex You're Having
- +Can Your Anxiety Impact Your Sexual Performance And Cause Premature Ejaculation?
- +We Pick The 5 Best Waterproof Watches To Be Your Wingman On Land And Sea
- +Wow Her With Fillet (With Wedges And Chimichurri) In Under 20 Minutes
Water plays a key role in detoxing the body of copious amounts of sugar and salt lingering around in our digestive system. Many people believe that drinking liquids like fruit juice, tea, or soda will keep the body hydrated as well as water. Researchers suggest that drinking a couple glasses of 230ml water will prevent the onset of several diseases
Drinking a nice cool glass of water as soon as we get up in the morning will help boost blood pressure up to normal levels, it also plays a significant role in your digestive system.
Heart health could also be affected and keeping hydrated is a health necessity. Dehydration causes the blood in our bodies to thicken and this elevates blood pressure. An increase in blood cholesterol can also lead to a rise in blood cholesterol. “High cholesterol and high blood pressure can further increase the risk of coronary heart disease, says the American Heart Foundation”.
Dehydration can also lead to an increased risk of obesity, affiliated with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and cancer, among many others.
By simply drinking two 230ml glasses of water before breakfast, lunch, and dinner, we significantly fight fat, heart disease and improve overall physical and mental health according to a 2010 study published in the Journal of the American Dietetic Association