More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Yes, It’s Possible to Overdose On Coffee. Here's What To Do If You Drank Too Much
- +Why Samuel L. Jackson Wants To Talk About Your Balls
- +6 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Public bathrooms can be nauseating – literally.
Scientists at the University of Colorado found that a typical toilet harbors 19 phyla of bacteria.
Study author Dr Gilberto Flores says while many are harmless, each family has potentially bad bugs. So wash your hands and use a hand sanitiser.
Bad bug: propionibacterium acnes, which causes acne and eye infections
Bad bug: streptococcus pyogenes, the culprit behind strep throat
Bad bug: staphylococcus aureus, which can leave you with a skin infection
Bad bug: clostridium tetani, responsible for tetanus
Bad bug: corynebacterium diphtheriae, which can cause diphtheria
Bad bug: moraxella catarrhalis, often linked to respiratory infections