More Useful Stuff
- +Here's How You Can Blast Back Pain And Muscle Stiffness - With Just A Tennis Ball
- +Here's Why Men Should Drive Convertibles
- +What Are Captain Morgans – and Can They Help You Run Faster and Further?
- +This Is The Biggest Sex Mistake Young Guys Make
- +These Full-Length, Non-Pornographic Movies Are Somehow Available to Watch on Pornhub
Sleeper hits! Edge out insomnia with these free apps.
The trick to a good night’s rest? Getting yourself to chill out. This app lets you play doze-off DJ, allowing you to mix together 64 different ambient melodies to create a sound that hits all the right notes in your head. It’s like a lullaby for adults and beats asking your partner for an awkward rendition of “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”. iOS and Android
Your smartphone is sucking up precious hours of shuteye, and not because of Twitter. The culprit: blue light. The American Medical Association’s Council on Science and Public Health says that exposure to excessive gleam can tank your chances of a decent night’s sleep. The solution? This app slowly drains the colour from your screen, fading out harsh blues to dim reds by the end of the day, stimulating the part of you that wants to sleep, and not the part that wants to stay up and disappear down the Youtube rabbit hole. Android
Your alarm clock doesn’t give a damn. That mechanical pest sits and wails, screeching until you can be bothered to hit snooze. SleepBot does away with morning torture, studying your sleep patterns and using the data to wake you up at the right time. iOS and Android