More Useful Stuff
- +Women Reveal The One Thing That Instantly Attracts Them To You
- +5 Times People Got So Hangry They Nearly Killed For Their Food
- +Feel The Burn In Just 4 Minutes With This Insane Burpee Workout
- +Are Your Testosterone Levels Normal?
- +These Guys Revealed The One Thing They Would Do If It Wasn't Considered Too "Girly"
The International Bedroom Poll has shown that roughly a third of our lives are spent in bed. But that doesn’t mean that everyone is getting quality shut eye: the Americans and Japanese sleep approximately 30 minutes less on workdays than those in other countries surveyed (the UK, Germany, Canada and Mexico). Fifty-three percent of Americans sleep less than seven hours sleep per night and 21% reported sleeping less than six hours per night. Even though other nations average more sleep, less than half of those polled claimed to sleep well every night. And bed time rituals? Americans turn on the TV, Mexicans meditate and the Brits drink tea. Whatever it is, make sure you get enough of it – and if you aren’t here are three tips to get better rest.