More Useful Stuff
- +Women Reveal The One Thing That Instantly Attracts Them To You
- +5 Times People Got So Hangry They Nearly Killed For Their Food
- +Feel The Burn In Just 4 Minutes With This Insane Burpee Workout
- +Are Your Testosterone Levels Normal?
- +These Guys Revealed The One Thing They Would Do If It Wasn't Considered Too "Girly"
Straining in the bathroom might leave you limp in the bedroom. Hemorrhoids may signal an increased risk of erectile dysfunction, a study in the International Journal of Andrology reveals. Men with ED were nearly twice as likely as those without the condition to have hemorrhoids. (ED sufferers under age 30 had an even higher hemorrhoid risk.) Swollen veins in your rectum may irritate nerves around your prostate, the researchers say. Cut your toilet time – and maybe lift your love life – by eating 20 to 35gm of fibre a day.