More Useful Stuff
- +These 5 Small Little Details Will Make Or Absolutely Wreck Your Look
- +How Do You Stop Burning Yourself Out - Advice From A Coach Who Knows His Sh!t
- +This Your Goto Next Time Someone Drops The "But I Don't Have Time To Workout" Excuse
- +Listen Up: Here Are 4 Ways Your Brain Will Suffer If You Stop Working Out
- +Make These 7 Tiny Changes And You'll Lose 5kgs
Straining in the bathroom might leave you limp in the bedroom. Hemorrhoids may signal an increased risk of erectile dysfunction, a study in the International Journal of Andrology reveals. Men with ED were nearly twice as likely as those without the condition to have hemorrhoids. (ED sufferers under age 30 had an even higher hemorrhoid risk.) Swollen veins in your rectum may irritate nerves around your prostate, the researchers say. Cut your toilet time – and maybe lift your love life – by eating 20 to 35gm of fibre a day.