More Useful Stuff
- +One Of the Best Lower-Body Exercises On the Planet Just Got Even Better
- +The local driver who went from Playstation to Ferrari, just got SA colours
- +Can You Squat More Than A 46kg Woman? Probably not this one!
- +Think You'd Notice If You Had A Heart Attack? Think Again
- +This 5-Move Workout Will Get You Absolutely Shredded
Straining in the bathroom might leave you limp in the bedroom. Hemorrhoids may signal an increased risk of erectile dysfunction, a study in the International Journal of Andrology reveals. Men with ED were nearly twice as likely as those without the condition to have hemorrhoids. (ED sufferers under age 30 had an even higher hemorrhoid risk.) Swollen veins in your rectum may irritate nerves around your prostate, the researchers say. Cut your toilet time – and maybe lift your love life – by eating 20 to 35gm of fibre a day.