More Useful Stuff
- +Here's How You Can Blast Back Pain And Muscle Stiffness - With Just A Tennis Ball
- +Here's Why Men Should Drive Convertibles
- +What Are Captain Morgans – and Can They Help You Run Faster and Further?
- +This Is The Biggest Sex Mistake Young Guys Make
- +These Full-Length, Non-Pornographic Movies Are Somehow Available to Watch on Pornhub
We wouldn’t want to increase your blood pressure unnecessarily, but yes, possibly. Unwittingly suffering a cardiac arrest is a phenomenon that’s perhaps not quite as phenomenal as previously thought. A recent study of 1 800 hearts found 78% of those with scarring consistent with an attack had never been diagnosed as such. This means that what might feel like a skipped beat could actually be a myocardial infarction. Don’t know what that is? Suffice to say it’s a risk to any human heart. An attack won’t always floor you, however. That’s why it’s important to seek help should you feel any random chest pain, nausea, sudden fatigue or discomfort in the neck or jaw. Paranoia is never the best medicine. But in this case, being laissez-faire could prove fatal.