More Useful Stuff
- +What You Eat Could Be Causing Your Depression
- +How This Man Went From Attempting Suicide To Finding True Happiness
- +This Common Tablet Could Be The Answer To Mild Symptoms Of Depression
- +Here's How Your Childhood Weight Affects Your Risk Of Depression
- +WARNING: These 5 Weird Things Are Raising Your Risk for Serious Back Pain
Are you down with the latest technology?
Multitasking with digital devices may be linked to depression, say researchers at Michigan State University. People who multitasked most with several media devices, reported a 70% greater number of depressive symptoms, on average, than those who multitasked least. While some people with the blues may be over-using the devices to artificially boost mood, the scientists warn that even emotionally fine folks can be so distracted that they stop properly coping with setbacks.
If this sounds like you, use one device at a time.