More Useful Stuff
- +Would You Get A Coffee And Um, Cream At A Blowjob Cafe Staffed By Sex Robots?
- +Yes, It’s Possible to Overdose On Coffee. Here's What To Do If You Drank Too Much
- +This Guy Got Hepatitis From Drinking Energy Drinks
- +Here Are 11 Undeniably Good Reasons To Go Have A Coffee Right Now
- +How Much Caffeine Is Too Much
Coffee is a bit of a mixed blessing – while some studies suggest that it can increase your risk of death, others show that it can decrease your risk of developing certain cancers. Such is a new study which found that drinking between one and three cups of coffee per day can lower your risk of developing hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), the most common type of liver cancer by a whopping 56%. It is not clear whether higher coffee consumption is causally linked to lower risk of developing liver cancer or if this is because people with digestive and liver problems often decrease their coffee consumption, say the authors of the study. We show you how to make the Perfect Coffee Every Time.