More Useful Stuff
- +The Invisible Health Condition Behind Everything From Heart Disease To Erectile Dysfunction
- +Can You Make Her Orgasm By Fondling Her Breasts?
- +This "Healthy" Habit Could Actually Triple Your Chances Of A Heart Attack
- +Nutritionists Want You To Eat More Of These 10 Fatty Foods
- +Listen Up: Here Are 4 Ways Your Brain Will Suffer If You Stop Working Out
Load up your diet with vegetables, fruits and wholegrains and you may stop a mankiller. A study from the Netherlands reports that eating an extra two or three grams of fibre a day may help prevent arterial stiffness, a risk factor for stroke and heart disease later in life. Fibre may help reduce the inflammation that can cause the walls of your arteries, specifically your carotid artery, to become less elastic, according to the study. The kicker: you’ll find that extra fibre in just an apple a day. Try out some of the Best High-Fibre Breakfasts.