More Useful Stuff
- +This Is How Salt Makes You Fat
- +Fix Your Face With Things You Already Have In Your Fridge
- +Should You Go Gluten-Free? The Truth Behind The World's Most Hated Protein
- +Think You'd Notice If You Had A Heart Attack? Think Again
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
Here’s another way cancer can leave a bad taste in your mouth: scientists in Italy say colon cancer alters the balance of compounds in a person’s breath, making the disease detectable with a breathalyser-type test. Study author Dr Donato Altomare, says the test could be ready in about two years. Other scientists are studying similar ways to detect lung and prostate cancer.