More Useful Stuff
- +Get Ripped In A Minute With This Brutal Boxing Workout
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +8 Ways You Can Catch Her Eye Without Saying a Single Word
- +Fix Your Face With Things You Already Have In Your Fridge
- +Should You Go Gluten-Free? The Truth Behind The World's Most Hated Protein
This month The North Face opened its first concept store at Canal Walk Shopping Centre in Cape Town.
Outdoor and adventure enthusiasts can find premium high-tech apparel and equipment at the store, often only seen on the peaks of some of the world’s highest mountains.
The North Face creates pioneering designs, specifically engineered for their athletes using knowledge from their first-hand experiences in the field.
Slam Industries debuted the FW’14 line, offering products The North Face hasn’t offered in South Africa before. This includes trail running, footwear, equipment collections and the Summit Series collection, the very pinnacle of the product hierarchy.
Gauteng can expect a store at Menlyn, Pretoria, set for 1 May 2014.