More Useful Stuff
- +BUSTED: 6 Promises Weight Loss Pills Make That You Should Never Believe
- +Cut This One Thing Out Your Diet And You Won't Wake Up To Pee In The Night
- +The 5 Exercises Every Guy Should Master & Why
- +Doctors Make Mistakes. Here’s How to Help Them Get Your Diagnosis Right
- +Can Watching Porn Really Screw Up Your Relationship?
This month The North Face opened its first concept store at Canal Walk Shopping Centre in Cape Town.
Outdoor and adventure enthusiasts can find premium high-tech apparel and equipment at the store, often only seen on the peaks of some of the world’s highest mountains.
The North Face creates pioneering designs, specifically engineered for their athletes using knowledge from their first-hand experiences in the field.
Slam Industries debuted the FW’14 line, offering products The North Face hasn’t offered in South Africa before. This includes trail running, footwear, equipment collections and the Summit Series collection, the very pinnacle of the product hierarchy.
Gauteng can expect a store at Menlyn, Pretoria, set for 1 May 2014.