More Useful Stuff
- +Women Reveal The One Thing That Instantly Attracts Them To You
- +5 Times People Got So Hangry They Nearly Killed For Their Food
- +Feel The Burn In Just 4 Minutes With This Insane Burpee Workout
- +Are Your Testosterone Levels Normal?
- +These Guys Revealed The One Thing They Would Do If It Wasn't Considered Too "Girly"
Album of the week
Kings of Leon – Mechanical Bull
Although not on the same rack as 2008’s instant classic Only By The Night, the Followill family will indefinitely be serenading another summer holiday. If you’re doing the annual Vaalie coastal pilgrimage, cruising the beachfront or hosting a poorly-attended house jol, Mechanical Bull will be more than a welcome stuck record. And by that I mean you should have it on repeat – because your girlfriend will love it too.
MH recommends: Get yourself in the festive mood by adding Don’t Matter to your gym playlist, and Supersoaker seems designed to eat up the open road.
Get it for R100 on iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/za/album/mechanical-bull-deluxe-version/id681348105
On our radar
Buy, beg, borrow, or steal to get your hands on a copy of this 16-year-old New Zealander’s Pure Heroine album – it’s that good. Here’s a taste of her awesomeness…
Get Pure Heroine for R72 on iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/za/album/pure-heroine/id686537022
Ellie Goulding – Burn
Speed: 87 bpm
Best for: 4:30/km running, or a sub-30 5K
Get it for R8.99 on iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/za/artist/ellie-goulding/id338264227