More Useful Stuff
- +Relax With A Hot Shower After A Tough Workout
- +How This Man Lost 27 kgs, Dropped to 10% Body Fat, and Finally Found His Six Pack
- +This Guy Won The Gruelling Maserati BIG5 Challenge. Here's What It Felt Like
- +From Zero To Comrades Hero In 8 Months
- +6 Foods You Should Never Eat or Drink Before Your Workout
Set the pace with your Garmin Forerunner 620 Running Watch.
Like many others, the 620 shows how far, fast and hard you’re running, but with the built-in accelerometer it even works on a treadmill. It also figures out peak oxygen volumes, estimating your race times and even lets you know when to take a day off, based on your heart rate history. Link it to your phone for Livetracking so your mates can meet up with you along your route.
R5 799, garmin.co.za