More Useful Stuff
- +How You Can Fall In Love With The Treadmill - Advice From A Guy Who Just Ran 80kms On One!
- +You Can Now Watch 3D Hologram Porn In Your Home. Thanks, Star Wars
- +A Privacy Lawyer Reveals Where Your Personal Data Actually Goes On The Internet
- +The 5 Best Fitness Apps To Help You Get In Shape
- +10 Things Every Man Should Keep In His Office
Set the pace with your Garmin Forerunner 620 Running Watch.
Like many others, the 620 shows how far, fast and hard you’re running, but with the built-in accelerometer it even works on a treadmill. It also figures out peak oxygen volumes, estimating your race times and even lets you know when to take a day off, based on your heart rate history. Link it to your phone for Livetracking so your mates can meet up with you along your route.
R5 799, garmin.co.za