More Useful Stuff
A sure-fire crowd pleaser that’s easy to make and even easier to consume.
• Beef fillet, trimmed of fat
• Horseradish sauce
• Fresh rocket leaves
• Salt and pepper
• Red onion
1. Rub the fillet in olive oil, sea salt and black pepper and sear on the braai or in a hot pan – about 15 minutes on each side. Leave to cool.
2. Slice a ciabatta loaf lengthways into two and arrange the rocket leaves. Pour over a little olive oil.
3. Once the fillet is cooked, allow to rest for 10 minutes, slice into half-centimetre thick slices, drizzle with horseradish sauce, garnish with cracked black pepper, Maldon salt and freshly sliced red onion, slice into portions and serve.
* Why not try one of these craft beers to wash it down.