More Useful Stuff
- +BUSTED: 6 Promises Weight Loss Pills Make That You Should Never Believe
- +Cut This One Thing Out Your Diet And You Won't Wake Up To Pee In The Night
- +The 5 Exercises Every Guy Should Master & Why
- +Doctors Make Mistakes. Here’s How to Help Them Get Your Diagnosis Right
- +Can Watching Porn Really Screw Up Your Relationship?
Strenuous exercise has been shown to dampen certain immune functions for a period of time, leaving athletes more prone to getting ill during the recovery period. So researchers gave men and women bakers yeast after a marathon, according to Medical News Today. The results? The study reports that the runners were 37% less likely to report a cold or flu symptom after taking the product.