More Useful Stuff
- +Rock These White Summer Kicks With Shorts, Chinos - Even A Suit
- +WATCH! Unleash Your Arms With This Insane Video Workout
- +This 85-Year-Old Guy Just Crushed a Marathon In Under 4 Hours
- +President Obama Just Released His Workout Playlist, and It’s Surprisingly Awesome
- +5 Secrets To Keep Infidelity Out Of Your Marriage
Strenuous exercise has been shown to dampen certain immune functions for a period of time, leaving athletes more prone to getting ill during the recovery period. So researchers gave men and women bakers yeast after a marathon, according to Medical News Today. The results? The study reports that the runners were 37% less likely to report a cold or flu symptom after taking the product.