More Useful Stuff
- +Get Ripped In A Minute With This Brutal Boxing Workout
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +8 Ways You Can Catch Her Eye Without Saying a Single Word
- +Fix Your Face With Things You Already Have In Your Fridge
- +Should You Go Gluten-Free? The Truth Behind The World's Most Hated Protein
Strenuous exercise has been shown to dampen certain immune functions for a period of time, leaving athletes more prone to getting ill during the recovery period. So researchers gave men and women bakers yeast after a marathon, according to Medical News Today. The results? The study reports that the runners were 37% less likely to report a cold or flu symptom after taking the product.