More Useful Stuff
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
- +There's a Strange Link Between Your Weight & Your Spouse's
- +This Is How Long Sex Actually Lasts For Most Couples
- +13 Variations Of The Plank That Will Sculpt Your Core To Perfection
- +Be A Part of The Vodacom Red #BullsFamily Fun Day!
Strenuous exercise has been shown to dampen certain immune functions for a period of time, leaving athletes more prone to getting ill during the recovery period. So researchers gave men and women bakers yeast after a marathon, according to Medical News Today. The results? The study reports that the runners were 37% less likely to report a cold or flu symptom after taking the product.