More Useful Stuff
- +Get Ripped In A Minute With This Brutal Boxing Workout
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +8 Ways You Can Catch Her Eye Without Saying a Single Word
- +Fix Your Face With Things You Already Have In Your Fridge
- +Should You Go Gluten-Free? The Truth Behind The World's Most Hated Protein
The study, which used flies that had been engineered to express cancer promoting genes and to produce tumours showed that a high-sugar diet made tumours aggressive and prone to spreading. The tumours in the flies on the low sugar diet on the other hand, stayed small and localised. For more sugar facts and strategies check out our 2013 October issue.