More Useful Stuff
- +4 Ways To Finish Up Every Single Workout. Every Single Time.
- +4 Health Hacks Women Already Know That You Should Too
- +These 6 Workouts Are Guaranteed To Give You A Flatter Stomach
- +Your Step-By-Step Guide To Winning Her Heart (Assisted By Science)
- +This. Right Here. Is What You'll Be Cooking All Summer Long
The study, which used flies that had been engineered to express cancer promoting genes and to produce tumours showed that a high-sugar diet made tumours aggressive and prone to spreading. The tumours in the flies on the low sugar diet on the other hand, stayed small and localised. For more sugar facts and strategies check out our 2013 October issue.