More Useful Stuff
- +Your Supper, Sorted: Beef Kebabs And Sweet Potato Chips
- +8 High-Protein Breakfasts That Aren’t All about Eggs
- +FAT HACK: The Fit Guy’s Guide To Eating Fast Food Without Piling On Pounds
- +Forget Takeaways! You Can Make The Ultimate Burger At Home
- +This Guy Reckons This Workout Is The Greatest Ever. Do You Agree?
Enjoy this quick and tasty, protein packed meal
In a large frying pan, brown 5 slices of bacon; place them on paper towels to drain and then roughly chop them.
Add 4 finely chopped garlic cloves to the bacon fat and cook until fragrant.
Toss in 450g piping-hot wholewheat spaghetti (cooked al dente).
Quickly toss in the bacon, 2 lightly beaten eggs*, and ½ cup pitted, sliced kalamata olives.
Sprinkle with grated Pecorino cheese and plenty of freshly ground black pepper.
Makes 4 servings
*Consuming undercooked eggs (with unset yolks or whites) may increase your risk of foodborne illness.