More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
When scientists tested 446 plant compounds to see if they boosted your “innate” immunity, only two stood out: resveratrol found in grapes and pterostilbene found in blueberries. Boosting the immune system’s ability to fight bacterial infections is becoming more important as resistance to antibiotics grows, say the authors. They note that they did a cell culture study and that their findings do not prove that eating grapes or blueberries would strengthen immune functions, but it couldn’t hurt could it?