More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
2 medium-sized sweet potatoes
1 can of tuna in water
a pinch chilli flakes
1 spring onion, sliced
150g low-fat cottage cheese
1 office microwave
Don’t worry, you’re only really prepping for 30 seconds. Prick the sweet potatoes all over with a fork, then microwave. Flip them over halfway through.
Once they’re done, cut the potatoes lengthways and squeeze the ends inwards to make a pocket for your muscle-friendly payload. They’ll be ridiculously hot, so leave to steam away.
Meanwhile, drain the tuna and mix in the chilli and spring onion. Pack the low-GI shell with your filling and top with cottage cheese. It’s a more explosive postworkout meal than anything on the street. And a lot cheaper too.
COOKING TIME: 10min PROTEIN: 34g CARBS: 26g ENERGY: 1 699 kJ SATURATED FATS: 0.5g