More Useful Stuff
- +Why 3 Out Of 4 People Who Think They Have a Food Allergy Are Really Wrong
- +Swap This One Item On Your Dinner Plate And You'll Instantly Burn Calories - And Poop More!
- +Nope, These Superfoods Will Not Cure Cancer Or Make Your Penis Bigger
- +Do This With Your Finger To Make Healthier Food Choices
- +Cut The BS: Nutritionists Reveal The Biggest Weight Loss Porkies They’ve Ever Heard
The Mind-Expander Wrap
> 1 wholewheat wrap
> 150g smoked mackerel mixed with 1 tbsp low fat crème fraiche and 1 tbsp horseradish
> Toasted pumpkin seeds
> Slices of beetroot with a dash of balsamic vinegar
Nutrition 2 529kJ, 27.6g protein, 27g carbs, 15g saturated fat, 8.1g fibre
The cut above
Mackerel is one of the richest sources of omega-3. Pumpkin seeds are rich in omega-6 while folate in the beetroot will boost your memory.