More Useful Stuff
- +This Guy Is Proof That No Excuse Is Too Big To Stand Between You And Your Goals
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
- +There's a Strange Link Between Your Weight & Your Spouse's
- +This Is How Long Sex Actually Lasts For Most Couples
- +13 Variations Of The Plank That Will Sculpt Your Core To Perfection
Slice up a banana and freeze the slices until firm. Toss them into the blender and pulse several times; then drop in a gob of peanut butter (or even better macadamia nut butter or almond butter) and blend till creamy.
Now spoon the mixture into a bowl and stir in a small handful of dark-chocolate chips and a hit of chopped nuts.
Prep time 5 minutes
Per serving 443 calories, 11g protein, 51g carbs (7g fibre), 27g fat