More Useful Stuff
- +Forget Running - You Can Burn Double The Calories Doing This
- +Cut The BS: Nutritionists Reveal The Biggest Weight Loss Porkies They’ve Ever Heard
- +The Chest Workout You Will Love to Hate
- +11 Positions You Should Definitely Try For Maximum Penetration During Sex
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
Slice up a banana and freeze the slices until firm. Toss them into the blender and pulse several times; then drop in a gob of peanut butter (or even better macadamia nut butter or almond butter) and blend till creamy.
Now spoon the mixture into a bowl and stir in a small handful of dark-chocolate chips and a hit of chopped nuts.
Prep time 5 minutes
Per serving 443 calories, 11g protein, 51g carbs (7g fibre), 27g fat