More Useful Stuff
- +8 Symptoms That Mean You Could Have Low Testosterone Levels
- +Cut The BS: Nutritionists Reveal The Biggest Weight Loss Porkies They’ve Ever Heard
- +How You Can Hack The Bread Aisle To Find The Healthiest Loaf
- +FAT HACK: The Fit Guy’s Guide To Eating Fast Food Without Piling On Pounds
- +What It’s Like to Watch a Man Surgically Lose His Penis
You’re only as old as the woman you feel, so the saying goes.
It’s a nice thought. But whatever you do to keep that spring in your step, there’s no getting away from the fact that age presents you with your biggest risk of contracting some form of cancer. As yet there’s no conclusive evidence that a younger blonde will reduce those odds, but, according to a study in the Mount Sinai Journal of Medicine, hanging around with them in yoga studios might. The study found that yoga triggers the secretion of melatonin, a hormone that helps stimulate cell regeneration, kill diseased cells, and protect tissue from agents like toxins and radiation. Besides, as preventative measures go, doing the downward dog in a room full of leotarded legs ain’t too bad in our book.
They’re rich in iron, which will keep your hair thick and lustrous. Delicious in linguine with chilli.
Muscle becomes harder to maintain – buttress yours with plenty of protein, found right here.
It’s high in zinc, which will preserve your testosterone. Roast with garlic and olive oil.