More Useful Stuff
- +How To Pour A Beer Properly
- +Is Drinking Every Day—Even a Little Bit—Going to Turn You Into an Alcoholic?
- +This Is How Drinking Beer Affects Your Muscle And Fitness Gains
- +8 Surprising Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Drinking Booze
- +Here’s Another Scientific Benefit Of Drinking Beer, Because You Deserve Good News
The Best Alcoholic Drink to have when out? Beer! Use this information with caution: beer is healthier than wine because it contains vitamins, folic acid and fibre. The trick is to drink unfiltered, unpasteurised beer and err on the malty, darker side. If you’re looking to lose weight, however, you need to stick to lower in kilojoule light beers, wine or neat spirits (all about 420kJ per serving). But remember one serving is 340ml, and two of those are the recommended daily allowance. And two 340ml bottles of 5% beer in two hours will put an 80kg man well over the legal blood alcohol level limit.