- 4 pieces of Sea Harvest Salmon Grills
- 400g butternut, cooked and diced
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2cm knob of ginger, finely chopped
- 4 spring onions, white parts only, finely chopped
- ½ cup Koo Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- Salt and pepper to season
Coconut Milk Dressing
- 1 cup Hijke Low-Fat Bulgarian Yoghurt
- 3 tbsp Taste of Thai Lite Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
1. Season the fish lightly and bake until cooked through. Leave to cool and flake into a bowl. Mash the butternut and mix in with the salmon. Add the chilli, garlic, ginger, spring onions and corn. Mix well, season to taste and form into little fish cakes.
2. Leave to set in the fridge for at least an hour. In the meantime, mix the yoghurt, coconut milk and coriander together. Spritz a non-stick pan with olive oil and sauté the cakes until golden. Serve with a green salad and drizzled with the yoghurt dressing.
1 441kJ, 39.2g protein, 22.7g carbs, 10.6g fat, 3.3g fibre, 347mg sodium