More Useful Stuff
- +These Full-Length, Non-Pornographic Movies Are Somehow Available to Watch on Pornhub
- +This Might Be the New Cure For Erectile Dysfunction
- +How You Can Rock Our Top 5 Most Badass Black On Black Watches
- +BUSTED: 6 Promises Weight Loss Pills Make That You Should Never Believe
- +Cut This One Thing Out Your Diet And You Won't Wake Up To Pee In The Night
What you need to know in order to master this Tandoori-spiced Chicken Recipe
57g protein, 2 926kJ
Ingredients for chicken (serves 2)
• 1.5kg whole chicken
• 2 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
• 1 tbsp red chilli powder
Ingredients for the spiced yoghurt
• 250g plain yoghurt
• 1 tbsp garam masala
• 100ml vegetable oil
• ½ tbsp cinnamon
• ½ tbsp chilli powder
1) Joint the chicken into four pieces (two legs, two breasts with wing bones attached) and make four deep incisions in each piece.
2) Mix lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste and chilli.
Spread over the chicken.
Set aside to marinate.
Heat the oven to 180°C.
3) Mix ingredients for the spiced yoghurt and coat chicken.
4) Fry the chicken on a high heat for 7 minutes, then roast for 15 minutes.
5) Remove from oven and baste, then return to the oven for 10 minutes.