More Useful Stuff
- +8 Foods You Had No Idea Could Put You To Sleep
- +Yes, It’s Possible to Overdose On Coffee. Here's What To Do If You Drank Too Much
- +14 Delicious Easy Lunches That Will Help You Lose Weight
- +Use This Super-Easy Trick To Make Your Steak More Tender
- +How You Can Hack The Bread Aisle To Find The Healthiest Loaf
3 821kJ per chicken
• 2 whole chickens
• canola oil
• 4 potatoes, sliced
• 1 red onion, sliced
• 300ml good chicken stock
• 2 sprigs thyme
1) Rub the meat with canola oil and season well.
2) Heat a pan on the oven with a tablespoon of oil. Brown the birds and set aside.
3) Sauté potato and onion in the juices. Return the chicken to the pan and add the stock and thyme. Roast at 150°C for 30 minutes. Cover with foil and cook for another 25 minutes.