More Useful Stuff
- +52 Simple Ways To Make Your Favourite Protein Taste Incredible
- +Why You Should Be Taking Probiotics If You Want A Flat Belly
- +Eat These 5 Foods To Slow Down Hair Loss
- +Swap This One Item On Your Dinner Plate And You'll Instantly Burn Calories - And Poop More!
- +Eat These 8 Best Foods For All-Day Energy
3 821kJ per chicken
• 2 whole chickens
• canola oil
• 4 potatoes, sliced
• 1 red onion, sliced
• 300ml good chicken stock
• 2 sprigs thyme
1) Rub the meat with canola oil and season well.
2) Heat a pan on the oven with a tablespoon of oil. Brown the birds and set aside.
3) Sauté potato and onion in the juices. Return the chicken to the pan and add the stock and thyme. Roast at 150°C for 30 minutes. Cover with foil and cook for another 25 minutes.