More Useful Stuff
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
- +There's a Strange Link Between Your Weight & Your Spouse's
- +This Is How Long Sex Actually Lasts For Most Couples
- +13 Variations Of The Plank That Will Sculpt Your Core To Perfection
- +Be A Part of The Vodacom Red #BullsFamily Fun Day!
As perfect as seafood is for making a culinary statement (Look, I told you I can cook!) it’s also a great way to feed the masses. There’s nothing
finicky about this traditional bake-up, and it’s easy to repeat – which will be handy when your guests realise how moreish it is.
HOW TO MAKE IT
1/ Preheat the oven to 180°.
2/ Parboil the potatoes for 5 minutes in salty water; cut in half and place on an oiled baking tray.
3/ Scatter over the red onions, tomatoes on the vine, olives, and capers and pour over the wine.
4/ Place the fish on top of the vegetables and season with salt and pepper, cumin and paprika.
Drizzle generously with olive oil.
5/ Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until cooked through.
6/ Scatter with fresh parsley and serve.