More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
As perfect as seafood is for making a culinary statement (Look, I told you I can cook!) it’s also a great way to feed the masses. There’s nothing
finicky about this traditional bake-up, and it’s easy to repeat – which will be handy when your guests realise how moreish it is.
HOW TO MAKE IT
1/ Preheat the oven to 180°.
2/ Parboil the potatoes for 5 minutes in salty water; cut in half and place on an oiled baking tray.
3/ Scatter over the red onions, tomatoes on the vine, olives, and capers and pour over the wine.
4/ Place the fish on top of the vegetables and season with salt and pepper, cumin and paprika.
Drizzle generously with olive oil.
5/ Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until cooked through.
6/ Scatter with fresh parsley and serve.